domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

I hate being alone. I try to kid myself into thinking that I like it, by filling in the time, by making myself useful somewhere else, but I hate feeling alone.
Sometimes, I feel like no one understands me. It's a cliche, and it's crap. I know billions of people around the world deserve more sympathy than me, and that I should feel lucky. And I do. I thank God every day for being alive and for being healthy, and for having the amazing parents I have.
But I just can't shake this feeling of not being good enough. It's like a monster and everywhere I turn it's just waiting for me with sly smile and the knowledge that I can't get rid of it. It's almost become a part of me. And the thing is I can't even remember when this started.
EJ isn't getting the phone so I'm guessing tonight will be another night of lonely tears. But it's okay. I'm just gonna try and take it day by day. I need to find a way to remind myself that my life is worth something, but.... it's hard when all you get is evidence to the contrary. I miss being able to believe.

3 comentarios:

  1. Human beings by nature are complex and unique, making it hard for even ourselves to understand our own emotions. You may not be able to shake these emotions at the moment, but like most other things, they will pass and there are always people you can talk to. Maybe the ones you feel the need to aren't available at the moment, but there's always someone who's patient enough to wait in the shadows and give you a hug and a shoulder to cry on but you just have to be brave enough to open up. Once that happens, the weight of the world on your shoulders somehow feels just a little bit lighter. Let it all out lovely, you're brave and a wonderful person. It will pass soon. x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well really, it's part of our nature to enjoy company, unless you're a child raised in the wilderness by wolves or something... but anyway, the worst part of being sad is that feeling of being alone in your sadness. And I know this is clichéd but we just have to remember that there's always someone to rant at, or laugh with (or at in Jess' case ;3)
    Your life is worth something to someone, even if you don't feel it at the moment. Alls you gotta do is find that one thing to completely lose yourself in so that your monsters get lost as well; and while you can't believe, we'll believe for you, until you find your passions again :) stay strong dude <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just saw this... I love you guys so much! I miss you <3

    ResponderEliminar