martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

Be Happy.

Gosh! So much has happened..... Okay the main reason as to why I'm writing today is because, I wanna remind myself in the future of how happy I am. And even though my brain will try to make sense of everything and relate my future sorrows to days like these and being foolish... It's possible to be happy. To be excited about Halloween dance, and two friends having a laugh until 5 am. It's possible because I feel worth things, I feel pretty and attractive, I feel like it doesn't matter whether others judge me because I know who I am, and so do the people that love me. I feel like life is unraveling itself, leaving challenges that I am happy to overcome. I feel like even if there's shit happening, I can deal with it with an air of grace. Someone quite special said that to me once.
I am happy. You can do this. You will be able to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario