miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

You don't wanna hear about this do you?

I am trying to be smart about this. But I just can't help the frustration. I feel emotionally handicapped. And I can't run away from this... I can't shut down like I do normally because she is part of my family, and it would be wrong to do that. However I can't ignore the fact that i am not happy with how things are.. chances are I am pitying myself here, and this means nothing, but I feel psychologically abused... and alone. And the thing is.... too often, I just want to give up. It's a rational decision to want to stop something that causes pain. But it does not fit the values she has. And it fucking sucks how nobody seems to empathise with this, because it makes me feel like there is something wrong with me. But you don't wanna fucking hear about that do you?
Because it isn't fair. People are getting tortured, killed, raped, masacred and I am here complaining about my twin sister.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario