sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

A new way.

So I must start saying how awesome new year's eve was. I spent it in New York and I met some lovely people. Plus I got to watch the ball fall.
Today I was decided to write my new year resolutions, but I got thinking how I am going to achieve them. I have been reading this book lately, it's by Ivanna Chubbuck. It claims that people who have gone down in history have not done so despite obstacles, but because of them. That you don't need to win in order to be a winner. And I just feel like there's something missing in me. I am losing the passion I have, or rather, the will to pursue it. I guess it all comes down to undervaluing. I really want to have a higher opinion of myself, I really really do. But there's all this insecurity and that added to the numerous fails in letting people in, just makes me feel like there is something wrong. I hope this year, I can learn to love myself.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm so jealous, NY must have been awesome!

    I hope so too because you are one of the most amazing people I know and you deserve love, especially from yourself. :)

    ResponderEliminar