miércoles, 22 de diciembre de 2010

I've been eating my feelings.

As stupid as may sound (if you don't like it then, fuck you because this is my blog), I think I have been eating my feelings. To be honest... the last few months have been pretty hard... since august, things haven't exactly been happy around here. And I'm not pitying myself. But to be honest, I have gained 3 kg in the last 2 months. And the reason, I think is because now... every time i get sad or depressed, I eat. I've even given up on crying. I guess eating is more efficient because it takes my mind off the particular subject matter for a while. Hopefully though, in 2011 I can find a reason to be happier and go back to my normal weight. I feel like I really need a break from it all... the stress of exams, the hormones and their mood swings, the fear of not being good enough, the frustration of not being able to do what I love, the desperation at the thought that maybe I am not living my life like I'm supposed to, the desperation at hearing my parents scream...... I really need to just get away.
I miss being in a boarding house. I really do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario