lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Harry Potter, Thank you.

Today I watched the last Harry Potter movie, and I was reminded of why I pay 7 euros to sit in a movie theatre. The adrenaline of seeing good, and the humanity, and feeling that you belong to something bigger, that you're part of it yourself, and that part nobody can take from you.
I heard in interviews that the kiss between Hermione and Ron was awkward for them, but the mere fact that they were able to fool us all, that's the magic... and no one can take that away from you, the piece of a world that you so badly want to believe in. It exists, in your heart, in your imagination. I feel so blessed to have been a part of this generation, that grew up with Harry Potter, and I hope, if I ever have kids... they will love it just as much as I do.
Thank you JK Rowling. You're a rockstar.

1 comentario: