martes, 7 de junio de 2011

SELF PITY STOPS TODAY!

Today, I was reminded by an unexpected someone of how stupid it is to feel like you're not good enough. Ultimately, it's something we all feel at some point in our lives, but I guess he was right when he said that as long as you do your best, you'll sleep in peace. I have to agree completely. And I think this has been said a lot of times, but it never really clicked in my head. I am gonna be my own, and once and for all (even though this has gotten better), I'm gonna stop comparing myself to my sister. I am me, and that IS good enough.
I guess there is a nobility in waking up everyday and trying your hardest, because happy is a mood, not a destination. From now on, instead of feeling scared, I'm gonna try and have in mind the words 'I can'.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario